Welcome to our career page. We appreciate your interest in Te Whare Mahana Trust.
Current vacancies are:
5hrs per week / Permanent Part Time
Te Whare Mahana requires a cleaner for our premises at 163 Commercial St. We require an individual who can be self-motivated, reliable and work unsupervised. You will be able to respect that client confidentiality is required in the role. We require the cleaning to be done during the weekend (penalty rates apply) but can negotiate the day and time of your duties.
A police vetting will be required.
Please click here for a more detailed position description. If you are interested please send your application (CV and TWM application form) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close Wednesday, 29th May 2019.
Casual/Permanent Part Time
Te Whare Mahana Trust is seeking Support Workers and Registered Health Professionals to join the team in our Community Mental Health Service (CMHS), here in Takaka.
You will support our after-hours on-call service to provide mental health emergency and crisis intervention services for the people of Golden Bay. Some of the roles associated with this position are:
- Telephone support and intervention.
- Client crisis assessment and risk management.
- Interagency co-ordination and support: GB Community Health; Nelson Hospital; GB Police
Along with a current NZ Practicing Certificate you will:
- Have a natural affinity with people, and an ability to easily engage with clients and whanau.
- Have great communication and problem solving skills. as well as computer literacy.
- Be organised, focused and have a good eye for detail when working with those in mental distress
- Be provided with coaching and supervision.
- Work alongside an experienced colleague.
Please click here for a more detailed position description.
If you are interested please send your full application (cover letter, CV and TWM application form) to email@example.com. Applications close Tuesday, 4th June 2019.