Te Whare Mahana, Takaka, Golden Bay – PPT 24-32 hrs/week
Employment Services Manager
Our organisation is creating a leadership role that encompasses administration of Helping Hands and Employment Vocational Services and to include responsibility for delivery of MSD’s Employment, Inclusion and Participation contract. The role will be approximately 24-32hrs per week, negotiable.
This role will have authority for the administration of Helping Hands, oversite and administrative leadership of EVS (Employment Vocational Service MSD contract), delivery and responsibility for the Employment, Inclusion and Participation (EIP) contract, and organisational responsibility for health and safety as the Health & Safety Officer.
Key skills and attributes include:
- Confident, skilful engagement with staff, and potential jobseekers
- Experience in a leadership role
- Computer and administrative skills, including budgets and reporting
- Manage and foster Health and Safety culture
- Be a fit, practical individual willing to pitch in as required
- Ability to contribute strategically to the organisation
Please click here for a more detailed position description. We are looking forward to receiving your full application (Cover letter, CV and TWM application form) at email@example.com.
Applications close: 5pm – Friday 27 September 2019