We have an open position for a registered professional wishing to join our multi-disciplinary team. Along with significant experience in mental health and a current NZ Practicing Certificate, strong candidates will:
– Have a natural affinity with people, and an ability to build trusting relationships. Empathy, compassion, and authenticity.
– Have exceptional communication and problem solving skills. Computer literacy.
– Be organised, focused and have a good eye for detail.
– Be seeking to develop your leadership.
Registered Mental Health Professional – Case Manager
0.9 FTE, 72hrs/fortnight
As a clinical case manager you will get enjoyment out of working with clients, building their trust and ensuring they get the best care available. Working with a diverse multi-disciplinary team, you will lead the delivery of Recovery focused mental health care.
Some of the roles associated with this position are:
• Working collaboratively with clients and their key support relationships/whanau
• Client assessment, treatment planning and clinical intervention
• Liaising with clinical and other staff to ensure clients are receiving appropriate quality care and that processes are followed
• Provision of on-call crisis intervention
• Proactive mental health delivery within an integrated community system.
Benefits include: 4 weeks paid vacation, paid professional/registration fees, generous annual training budget and flexible work schedule.
Please click here for a more detailed position description. If you are interested please send your full application (cover letter, CV and TWM application form) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close Friday, 16 November 2018.