Permanent Part-Time (0.6 FTE – additional hours negotiable)
- Interested in high-quality training in DBT and special clinical topics (e.g. EMDR)?
- Starting a new private practice – AND looking for the security of assured hours?
THIS IS IT!
- A role focussed on delivering varied interventions for only 2 clients who are making BIG life changes within the 12-month programme!
- Work with complex histories and multiple mental-health diagnoses within an evidence-based model.
- Having a real work-life balance by living in NZ’s favourite holiday spot AND working with an experienced and very supportive team!
Te Whare Mahana offers New Zealand’s ONLY residential Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT) programme for adults. Situated in Takaka, Golden Bay, this internationally renowned programme is for people experiencing frequent high levels of distress, trauma, and have had little success with hospital and community treatments.
Qualifications required: Registered Clinical Psychologist with experience in CBT and DBT. Although DBT training and experience are strongly preferred, we will invest in DBT and trauma treatment training for an enthusiastic applicant. Must be registered with New Zealand Psychologists Board (NZPB) or be eligible for registration with NZPB and hold a valid annual practising certificate. Salary offered in relation to the professional experience.
Benefits include: Flexibility in work schedule, paid prof./registration fees and an annual training budget. A contribution towards relocation and housing network support will be provided.
Applications close: OPEN until filled!