Permanent Part-Time, 16 hrs per week (THU-FRI)
Te Whare Mahana Trust (TWM) is an independent, Non-Government Organisation (NGO) based in Takaka.
We are looking for a friendly and motivated person to provide administrative support, manage enquiries and referrals to our DBT programme. The successful candidate will have exceptional interpersonal and time management skills.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- Min. 4 years experience in administration
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, focus on MS Excel and other spreadsheets
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships and work within a team
- Attention to detail and good organisational skills
- A proactive and positive approach
Please click here for a more detailed position description. We are looking forward to receiving your full application (Cover letter, CV and TWM application form) in email@example.com.
Applications close: 03 February 2021